August 26, 2023
At 10:00 am in the morning two-year-old bulls will buck with an automatic release dummy. The estimated prize money for the bulls is $10,000.00 dollars. Spectator entry to this event is free.
5:30 pm gates open for the main event.
Family entertainment starting before the main event:
- 6:15 pm Larry the mechanical dummy rider will perform.
- 6:45 pm 10 mini bulls & riders will perform.
- 7:05 pm Clown scramble to all kids under 10 years old.
- 7:30 pm Opening Ceremonies and the Main event.
- Face Painting
- Food and drink vendors
- Display Vendors
- Hang on to your ticket stubs for a chance to win some Amazing giveaways during the event.
Don’t forget to get your raffle tickets for the Ultimate Bull four Wheeler sponsored by Eagle Rock Indian Motorcycle. All proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald House located inside EIRMC in Idaho Falls
GRAND FINALE FIREWORKS at the end of the EVENT
The purse for the bulls & riders is estimated at $18,000.00 dollars plus. The main event should be over at approximately 9:30 pm.
Many animal athlete bulls bucked at these events move on to compete at the PBR- Professional Bull Riders & NFR -National Finals Rodeo. These athlete animals are seen at nationally televised events.
The HDBBA & ABBI competition brings the best Bullriders from the Northwest.
The money won at this event counts as points for the ABBI/PBR World Finals in Las Vegas.
*Subject to minor changes- Ultimate Bullriding LLC